Wiseman (wiseman@inwind.it)
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:24:07 +0200

> >heres my theory, bernie, char, amuro, and all the koolest pilots in
gundam
> >history really didn't die!
> >Their hiding in a planet far far away hiding from war and society, and
are
> >living happily!
>
> LOL! while that's gonna be classified as a WAT (tm - I forgot whose tm
this belongs to) or a Wild Ass Theory, that sure is funny.

> Char and Amuro are probably having a friendly game of fencing together
there...Kou and Gato are running all over the place whacking each other's
heads with those rubber hammers that make a sound when it hits(Kou's still
alive, but he just paid Gato a visit)...Chris and Bernie are ummm, err...you
get the picture guys...

Is Elvis among them? ^^

Wiseman