Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 23:56:59 -0800

Oh yeh =)
I've had my copy preordered for ages now. I'm _really_ glad they pushed the
release date back, not only are they doing even more work remastering it,
I'll actually be working and thus able to afford to drop $250 on shiney
plastic discs ;p

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Maier" <oom9@crosswinds.net> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 10:21 PM Subject: [gundam] OT-screenshots from remastered Macross DVDs...