Sat, 31 Mar 2001 14:22:34 +0800

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam!
ICQ 12914919
check out my writing at www.getasia.com.ph

in their rumble page:

3.30.01: Angry Green Giant

Remember our 3.6.01 Rumble about the insane 1/12 scale, Y200000 Zaku Super
Scale Hybrid Model? Darren expressed some reservations about it, worrying
that it might be nothing more than a single solid block of foam.

Well, see that picture? It's a close-up of one of the prototype's fingers.
Heavy-duty screws... fully jointed ABS plastic digits... hands larger than a
baby's head. Bandai's now promising full articulation on the monster, with
giant industrial sized bolts making up the joints. We'll see if they can
pull it off...
-- Yappy