Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 22:08:41 -0800 (PST)

yep yep. even the supposedly evil zeons were shown as
good people, not as mass murdering killers (redundancy
here...) like the Zabi clans. I feel especially
sympathetic for the Zeon commando group, Andy
included. this show is about the tragedy of war. and
there are no greater tragedy than a kid having to face
it. imagine yourself being 12 and faced with a dead
friend. think it's easy?