Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 21:14:01 -0800 (PST)

ok... here's what i think... Kou changes as the series
progressed... only not as we expect. he was pretty
confident before the whole thing started, but as time
goes on, Kou just turns into a whiny wimp. compare Kou
when he was about to visit the Albion to see the new
suits to the Kou during the trial and you'll see what
i mean
--- "Juan Alberto B. Mercado"

http://gundam.aeug.org/