A Long Time Ago In A Galaxy Far, Far Away (devillin@juno.com)
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 17:29:55 -0500

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 16:18:23 -0500 "The Cow" <thunderbolt126@hotmail.com>
writes:
> Anyhoo, back to the Rising.... It had decent posability, great plug-in
> weapons (though they had to be painted). I mean, you don't see plug-in
Uzis
> on a regular Gundam (excluding Alex, but the guns weren't Uzis :), do
ya? My

Well, the Silhouette F-90 series had interchangable weapons and systems.
While
I do have the L, V, and P models, each of them has a weapon or armor from
one
of the other models. They are by far my most dislexic models.

> faves? GM Sniper, Alex, Heavyarms Custom, Serpent Custom, Zaku
III/Custom,
> and the Kampher, excepting a few color quibbles.

Which GM Sniper are you talking about? I have the one from the early '80.
My
favorites are the HardyGun (of which I have 2, one standard, the other
modifed to
a NightStrike model), F-91, Amuro's Zeta-Plus, Flight-Type Gouf, and the
Vigna Zerah? (the red F-9X Crossbone MS). If I ever get around to
painting
the Sazabi, that will also probably join the list.

--
Linwood Foster, Devillin@Gundam.Com
Moderator 3 of 10, Rec.Games.Mecha Moderation Team