binoy david fernandez (bdfernan@midway.uchicago.edu)
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:18:05 -0600 (CST)

general, measure up to the expectations. I made an attempt to put 2 1/144
Gundam W models together the other week at a friend's place and the
molding was terrible. Some of the pieces that were supposed to go
together didnt even fit properly and those 2 models in question were
tossed back into the closet for spare parts later on. My advice is not to
go with the 1/144 but to stick with the 1/100 models.