RX-93-V-2 Hi-Nu Gundam (hi_nu_gundam@edsamail.com.ph)
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:48:08 +0800

Does anyone here know the weapon ranges for the various weapons (from vulcans to funnels/bits and anything that falls under and between them) featured in UC0079? I've gone to Mark Simmons' gundamproject.com and there seems to be no mention of weapon ranges, and other sites doesn't too.
This is in connection with evilrichie (tm - Garrick gave this to him anyway) and the gang's (okay...I'm one of them...and so is Garrick) alternate gundam universe project, which is gradually getting off the ground. Thanks!