BlazeEagle (blazeeagle@charter.net)
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 02:28:44 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richie Ramos -- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam!"
<gaijin@i-manila.com.ph>
> For me, Evil is a social construct, whose edges and assignations will
change
> with every society or leap in matters of faith and culture. I don't
bother
> to define it, trusting in my socially-linked judgment to help me define
what
> I would call evil.

Since I said I am finished, I'll make this short :) Yeah, I realized this
several years ago, I was basically just defineing it for the sake of the
discussion. I agree, evil is much too complex and can change as society
changes, so any definiztion is pretty senseless.

Aaron aka BlazeEagle
"Believing a sign of Zeta"