BlazeEagle (blazeeagle@charter.net)
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 01:47:38 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Juan Alberto B. Mercado" <juanalberto.m@lycos.com>
> Evil is a matter of perspective, and as such making it more volatile.

Right. Here's how I define evil:

One who hurts or kills innocents, and either enjoys it or doesn't care if
they are killed or hurt. One who takes pleasure in causing pain and
suffereing. Innocents are people who go about their lives in peace and
without harming others on purpose. My view on what evil is is much more
complex then this, but this get's the basics down.

There will always be people like this, even if there are no weapons. People
like this can build their own weapons to get their misguided way, the people
they hate will be defenseless to stop them. Taking away weapons only leaves
an opening to hostile take over. Innocents being defenseless makes it easier
for violent or corrupt people, to get a hold of power to hurt these people.

Anyway this discussion seems to be starting to go around in circles, so I am
done. People here either understand me or they don't, as I am presenting my
views as clear as possible.

Aaron aka BlazeEagle
"Believing a sign of Zeta"