Thu, 29 Mar 2001 22:22:11 -0800

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001 22:23:47
 DuckFlesh wrote:
>In a message dated 3/29/01 9:19:29 PM Central Standard Time,
>heeroyuy_777@hotmail.com writes:
>

>> >I can't believe Bernie died in 0080, and by Chris of all ppl.

Bernie and Chris did what they had to. As for "why" Bernie had to do it, wellt he answer is simple. He is a real man and he had the balls to go out there and finish what he started.

I say Al
>> >should have died or his friends, they by far the most annoying Gundam
>> >characters in the 20+years history of the saga. I even think they're more

If Al had died then there's no point to 0080. Let's face it, in the end the story IS all about Al and his friends.

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"
Come on over to the ALTERNATIVE SIDE at