RX-93-V-2 Hi-Nu Gundam (hi_nu_gundam@edsamail.com.ph)
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:33:22 +0800

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

>heres my theory, bernie, char, amuro, and all the koolest pilots in gundam
>history really didn't die!
>Their hiding in a planet far far away hiding from war and society, and are
>living happily!

LOL! while that's gonna be classified as a WAT (tm - I forgot whose tm this belongs to) or a Wild Ass Theory, that sure is funny.

Char and Amuro are probably having a friendly game of fencing together there...Kou and Gato are running all over the place whacking each other's heads with those rubber hammers that make a sound when it hits(Kou's still alive, but he just paid Gato a visit)...Chris and Bernie are ummm, err...you get the picture guys...