Not Loran Seakku (neogohan@nc.rr.com)
Thu, 29 Mar 01 19:39:09 -0500

I amazingly saw this kit in a crappy novelty store. So I bought it. It's
really good for an SD kit and has weapons nearly 1/144 size. This IS a
really big SD. Anyway, I have some questions, since this definitely seems
like the kinda kit that if you don't know Japanese, you can miss a whole
lot of vital info... First off, how do you play this board game that it
comes with? What's with the "Timing" needed to get different parts of the
model to light up? Does anyone have a Turn Flash GM because I really want
one now.

now back to my desert Zak...

-Gan gan gan gan, Victory

Let's go Gekiganger 3 etc