Javier Vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:45:10 -0800 (PST)

http://www19.freeweb.ne.jp/play/nosfera/a/kidou4seisaku.htm

http://popup.tok2.com/home/hatochi/kmk/kidou/index.html

> Story summary and translation? It is so weird that
> understanding the text
> doesn't necessarily make it any easier to
> comprehend... I will re-watch it
> a few times more and get back to you.
>
> Tet

http://gundam.aeug.org/

You know what this guy should get Good Reveiw on this
Animation he made also he should be the one doing the
next Gundam series I liked that Animation it was very
much the parodies of Moblie Suit Gundam you hear the
Background sounds of the Japanese voices of Char and
Amuro in the mix also that battle reminded me of Ramba
Ral VS Amuro but except the Zaku had laser beam in its
Mono Eye that was strange but that Zaku was more
advanced then the Orginal I liked that Zaku It had
more Advanced Weapons I never seen In a Zaku before.