Javier Vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 07:49:29 -0800 (PST)

--- Rodrick Su <rsu@tigana.com> wrote:
> [...]
http://gundam.aeug.org/

Uh yeah that explans everything sence I have bad
grammer.Still...there are diffrent versions of GW's
actual content one that shows blood other,that does
not show blood people like that version better sence
its good wholesome entertament.Explan to me why there
still tapes In stores and there still trying to sell
Gundam Wing series On VHS?