Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 01:52:21 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: "ROBOTICK" <jercar@aristotle.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: March 28, 2001 7:56:36 PM GMT
Subject: [gundam] 1st weapon based suit

>Just out of curiosity, what mobile suit from Gundam was the >first to be
built around a weapon (like the Guncannon, which I >just finished painting).
As far as I know, the Guncannon is >the first, and you can tell that it
caught on. Heck, look at >the mobile suits from GW and EW (sorry).

Well the GP02a is built for the use of that huge Nuclear Bazooka and the
GP03 is built as a core MS for the Orchis base (although in this case, the
weapon is kiterally built "around" the MS).

And the Nu-Gundam can be considered to be built to use the fin-funnels.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.