Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 20:52:49 -0800

Wow. I have to actually slow down to read your writing. It's inventive.

As for the actual content of your mail... Bandai didn't make a Cartoon
Network version of the DVD. The only way you can get Cartoon Network
version is to buy the dub VHS tape or watch it on Cartoon Network. In so
far as the re-runs, Bandai is quite happy about the performance of the show
on Cartoon Network. The primary function of the show is to sell tape/DVD
and models. They are not losing money on this.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]