Marcel Tualla (mtualla@sympatico.ca)
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:14:03 -0500

True... True...

I basically agree with most of your points here.
I've just personally never used lacquered thinners
except for cleaning HUGE brushes used by certain
types of wall paints. Other wise I've used the coordinating
enamel/acrylic thinners to clean our my brushes immediately
after usage.

Actually Testors does have a line of acrylic paints called
"Model Masters." Quite the the nice finish. Mainly used
by train and armor type modellers (according to the hobby
store clerks). Any way nice to know that there are very
knowledgeable fellow modellers out there.

<(^_^)>

Marci