A Long Time Ago In A Galaxy Far, Far Away (devillin@juno.com)
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 20:19:04 -0500

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001 01:43:04 +0200 T.C.Kohl@t-online.de (Thomas Kohl)
writes:
Anyway, it came with two cubish pieces of armor with some kind of gun
mounted on each and I have no idea what to do with them. I tried to put
them on the shoulders, but they didn't fit (yes, I took off the green
bands first). I'm a little hesitant to remove the inner plastic from the
pieces, but would that make them fit? It seems like a horrible design if
it is shoulder armor.

hmm iirc its the shoulder with beamcannon for commanders i never saw it
in the series but i really dont care although the Leo and the Pisces are
the only intetresting MS designs from Wing IMHO
I think it only shows up in the beginning when Oz is taking out the
Alliance. I think the
episodes are 8-10. Of course, considering this is myfirst time seeing the
series, it
probably shows up in other areas as well.

--
Linwood Foster, Devillin@Gundam.Com
Moderator 3 of 10, Rec.Games.Mecha Moderation Team