A Long Time Ago In A Galaxy Far, Far Away (devillin@juno.com)
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 20:35:33 -0500

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:31:06 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time) "CHIN, Chien
Ting" <chin@tch.fgg.eur.nl> writes:
> > far as I can recall, its been mentioned as far as CCA where they are
worried
> > that another colony or asteroid drop would finish the job of the 1YW
Colony
> > Drop and push the Earth into a new ice age.
>

> And if CCA claims that 1YW did change Earth's climate, then the opening
> scene must have happened in what was today's Sahara desert :)

The scene with Quess? I always assumed that it took place in India. In
fact, I've always assumed the majority of the Earth scenes took place
either in SW or SE Asia.

--
Linwood Foster, Devillin@Gundam.Com
Moderator 3 of 10, Rec.Games.Mecha Moderation Team