Thomas Kohl (T.C.Kohl@t-online.de)
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 01:43:04 +0200

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ROBOTICK
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 1:38 AM
  Subject: [gundam] Does anyone have a Leo MSiA?

  I couldn't resist buying it when I saw it today. I'm not a big Wing fan, but it looked really cool and I didn't have any MSiA's yet.
  Anyway, it came with two cubish pieces of armor with some kind of gun mounted on each and I have no idea what to do with them. I tried to put them on the shoulders, but they didn't fit (yes, I took off the green bands first). I'm a little hesitant to remove the inner plastic from the pieces, but would that make them fit? It seems like a horrible design if it is shoulder armor.

  behold the horror, its a shoulder armor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! *G*

  hmm iirc its the shoulder with beamcannon for commanders i never saw it in the series but i really dont care although the Leo and the Pisces are the only intetresting MS designs from Wing IMHO