ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:38:22 -0600

I couldn't resist buying it when I saw it today. I'm not a big Wing fan, but it looked really cool and I didn't have any MSiA's yet.
Anyway, it came with two cubish pieces of armor with some kind of gun mounted on each and I have no idea what to do with them. I tried to put them on the shoulders, but they didn't fit (yes, I took off the green bands first). I'm a little hesitant to remove the inner plastic from the pieces, but would that make them fit? It seems like a horrible design if it is shoulder armor.