Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:29:58 -0800

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:36:39
 Franz G Co wrote:

>A better representative for "oldtypes" would be Shiro Amada fr. 08th MS. Not
>only did he fight well, but he won his battles too, by using his head.

I guess. But Kou also "fought" well. Hey, the only people that beat him were Gato and Cima and these guys were hardboiled veterans (OK he lost to Cima the first time because he was an idiot for flying the Gundam when it was not yet suited for space). And we have to expect that Shiro would be better, he's a lieutenant after all and Kou is just an ensign. To me, Kou proved his worth in the battlefield well enough.

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"
Come on over to the ALTERNATIVE SIDE at