CHIN, Chien Ting (chin@tch.fgg.eur.nl)
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:15:09 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Marcel Tualla wrote:
> In all honesty though, I have still yet to see any of
> the much acclaimed Z, or ZZ or CCA (I really wanna
> see that).

I wouldn't say those were much acclaimed. Z was popular. ZZ wasn't. CCA
was somewhat popular, but several characters in CCA were pretty annoying
too. Don't expect too much from CCA and ZZ. And IMHO, I won't consider Z
a masterpiece either.

But I'd still prefer any of those 3 over 0083 ;)

Dr. Core
Brain Surgeon
Newtype Asylum
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum