garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 03:20:42 -0800 (PST)

eeeerrrgggghhhh.

uhm......

hmmmm...

i'm not sure i'm up to the task of assembling the
folding arms when there's no orchis platform to attach
to.

if they're kicking out a core fighter version, they
should have redone the arms, at least. storywise, it
makes more sense to do away with the ubercomplex arm
mechanisms if they have no purpose.

-garr

http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/goods/pramodel/mg/rx78gp03s.shtml

http://gundam.aeug.org/