Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:59:12 -0800

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001 01:41:27

>> top it all off it had even cooler mecha and ship
>> battles! Now what are peoples problem?

0083 probably has THE BEST battles (or clearly stated, the BEST ANIMATED battles)

>> In all honesty though, I have still yet to see any of
>> the much acclaimed Z, or ZZ or CCA (I really wanna
>> see that).

I have seen snips of ZZ, but I'm telling you, you just gotta see Zeta

>Its probably not that most of us hate 0083, we just hate Kou Uraki.

Which I can't understand. Kou is one of the most vulnerable Gundam protagonists. He is quite literally a "normal joe", who happens to be a "not bad" pilot. Kou is probably one of the better Gundam pilots because he represents the oldtypes. He isn't special like Amuro or Camille, but he held his ground and fought quite well. I can't understand why anyone can hate the guy for not being "special".

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"
Come on over to the ALTERNATIVE SIDE at