Javier Vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:06:08 -0800 (PST)

--- Chris Maier <oom9@crosswinds.net> wrote:
> Not a big suprise... and from reports of the trailer
> on Gundam Wing
> operation 6(Why isn't this on the web yet :( )
> Quatre's VA is doing Amuro's
> voice.

You know what after seening how people are happy to
see GW on Cartoon Network yet no one bothers to buy
the GW DVD's people like the Cartoon Network version
also alot of Email goes to Cartoon Network about
puting that show back on TV already it Reruned many
times yet I think Bandai is loseing money on this lol.