Joaquin Torres (lordvader@cfl.rr.com)
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:50:18 -0500

My my my. Aren't we one to jump to conclusions? Here's a whacky idea:
how about we wait for the friggin' thing to air before we make judgements
about it? You know, most voice actors are capable of doing more than one
type of voice. If the actor that played the whiny Luke Skywalker did the
Joker's voice for the animated Batman series, then I think I'll give this
VA half a chance before I start crucifying him.

Joaquin Torres

PS. Watch your language.