Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:36:39 -0800 (PST)

Man!!! I'm always late!!! serves me right for living
in the US!...

anyways...i think the GP03S will have a coreblock type
thing (please please!!) so we might be able to build
the gundam WITH the core fighter on the side....

http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/goods/pramodel/mg/rx78gp03s.shtml

http://gundam.aeug.org/