Brice Gaito (epyon_195@hotmail.com)
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 21:35:50 -0600

0083 is my favorite, and all of you people who say it sucks can kiss it.

----Original Message Follows----
From: Marcel Tualla <mtualla@sympatico.ca>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] 0083 HATRED? Was:Yes!!, An MSiA GP03S AND the Orchis!!
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:25:24 -0500

how can anyone HATE 0083!?It was very well animated. A pretty strong
plot.
No major continuity issues.
Characters weren't all that bad. The mechas' were
REALLY cool and exquisitely designed. And to
top it all off it had even cooler mecha and ship
battles! Now what are peoples problem?

In all honesty though, I have still yet to see any of
the much acclaimed Z, or ZZ or CCA (I really wanna
see that).

piece...

Marci