Marcel Tualla (mtualla@sympatico.ca)
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:25:24 -0500

how can anyone HATE 0083!?It was very well animated. A pretty strong
plot.
No major continuity issues.
Characters weren't all that bad. The mechas' were
REALLY cool and exquisitely designed. And to
top it all off it had even cooler mecha and ship
battles! Now what are peoples problem?

In all honesty though, I have still yet to see any of
the much acclaimed Z, or ZZ or CCA (I really wanna
see that).

piece...

Marci