Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:45:28 -0800

Agreed.
Overall I wasn't satisfied with the dub of GW, but I've heard worse, and I
do appreciate that some of them tried to change as time went out.
It's downright foolish that studios don't let the VA's watch the whole show
first. It's one thing to allow them to give their own take on the character,
its entirely another to be flying blind as to how they're supposed to act.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Edward Ju" <gundam@loop.com> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 3:22 PM Subject: Re: [gundam] Ocean Group to do Original Gundam