Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 15:22:03 -0800

>Look on the bright side.
>There is no coneceivable way it can be any worse than the VA that did Amuro
>in the old MSG movie dubs. As poor a match I found most of the Wing VA's,
>they were never (well, except for early Zechs) so bad that they inspired
>violence =)

Yes... but at the very least the VA for Zechs tried to correct his wrongs
once he did enough episodes to know where his character was going. If MSG
is being dubbed like Wing, where voice actors get to do a few episodes per
recording session without being given the chance to read the entire script
or a synopsis to get a feel of their characters first, no matter how
talented the cast is, you'll still get unforgivable results.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0