Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:07:32 -0500

Quatre's VA also does Mousse on Ranma 1/2. Still, I'm not sure if he's the
right choice for Amuro. However, out of all the Wing voices, he can probably
pull Amuro of the best.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Edward Ju
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 5:15 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Ocean Group to do Original Gundam

>In a message dated 3/27/01 3:54:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>oom9@crosswinds.net writes:
>

>Not a big suprise... and from reports of the trailer on Gundam Wing
>operation 6(Why isn't this on the web yet :( ) Quatre's VA is doing Amuro's
>voice.
>

>NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOO

>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
!!

>That is just soooo wrong. Eeeeeewwwwww...

Well, I'll give the guy a break until I hear his actual work. Good voice
actors can create character voices that differ like night and day from
one show to another. Let's hope he's one of them.

Eddie

rt=3
&since=-1&page=1&rows=0
Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends with "rows=0" not
"sort=3"