Doom4duke@aol.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:33:55 EST

In a message dated 3/27/01 8:04:11 AM, SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com writes:

<<I had a similar problem while putting the 1/144 Deathscythe Hell together
as
while trying to put it together I broke a part or two in the process as the
pieces IMHO were too small for anyone except a little kid to handle I'm still
having trouble getting the right hand to stay in place when I remove the Twin
Beamscythe from the hand. When I remove it the hand pretty much comes out
with the Twin Beamscythe and I have tried gluing it and everything but
nothing works. Has anyone else tried to put this model together and have
similar problems? If so, how did you fix it?>>

I have the 1/144 Deathscythe Hell. It had the same problem,but just about
every peice broke. I fixed it by using it for spare parts.
MIchael/Ryuujin