Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 13:42:49 -0800

>I agree, but I still have a couple of complaints... (1) the "links" in the
>whip
>are a pain to put in since they are using the hated "wire cover"again,

No pain, no gain. You could go out and find your own alternative beads to
make the whip and cables (which saves you the trouble of sanding), or you
can use the one-piece/fixed-pose whip and cables from the old kit. Man, I
love the proportions of the old 1/100 kit. The MG design just doesn't
look sexy enough.

>(2) the
>"horn" on top of the head falls down way too easily,

Hmm, that's not good. Where's my glue?

>(3) the beam machete was
>a little too short and the shield is WAY too small (okay, that's 3).

That, I agree... if they tried t hide the entire heat blade in the shield
like the Gouf Custom then the shield might have been sculpted bigger.

>Still, it
>is a significant improvement over the MG Zakus (which I hate...). The
>"Zeong"
>hand kicks butt, and even though the beam machete is short, it still looks way
>cool. I wish I'd picked up a couple more at $120 HK ($15.42 US!!!) each...

Man, that's way cheap. Makes all these 20% and 30% off prices you see in
the ad pages of Hobby Japan expensive by comparison.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0