Brian Potter (gp03pilot@hotmail.com)
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 15:18:39 -0500

Getting extremely off subject here, but since you brought it up...
How would a mobile suit not be able to use beam weapons. I mean, the weapons
are charged at the home ship, and all the minovsky particles are kept in the
rifle. Are you saying the Rx-78-1, and other mobile suits supposedly
incabable of using beam weapons are incapable of pulling the trigger on
their gun? Or does the MS not supply enough energy to fuse the Minovsky
particles into mega particles? Please excuse me if i have missed something
extremely obvious...

Brian "Super-Rad" Potter