SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:02:13 EST

In a message dated 3/27/2001 12:15:13 AM Central Standard Time,
bdfernan@midway.uchicago.edu writes:

> This weekend I was at a friend's house putting together a wing 01 1/144
> model. Did they mess up on the molding at all because I couldn't get the
> thrusters behind the knees to fit. I ended up trying it out with just the
> two parts alone and for both legs the fittings didn't match up at
> all. Because the model might have been sitting in his closet for the
> longest time, possibly, the plastic ended up breaking in my hands, but did
> that problem happen to any of you guys at all?
>
> thanks,

I had a similar problem while putting the 1/144 Deathscythe Hell together as
while trying to put it together I broke a part or two in the process as the
pieces IMHO were too small for anyone except a little kid to handle I'm still
having trouble getting the right hand to stay in place when I remove the Twin
Beamscythe from the hand. When I remove it the hand pretty much comes out
with the Twin Beamscythe and I have tried gluing it and everything but
nothing works. Has anyone else tried to put this model together and have
similar problems? If so, how did you fix it?

"Madness Takes it's tolls...please have exact change"