hyaku shiki (shikikai@hotmail.com)
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:09:15 -0500

I live in the D.C. metro area, and I've come to realize that SAL shipping is
not that much slower than AIR. It may be different for other people, but I
have had SAL packages come to me as quickly as 7 days to at most 12-14 days.
  I've always had AIR shipments come in 6-7 days, but AIR is so much more
expensive. It took me a long time to realize R10 is so much better than
HLJ, although HLJ carries toys in addition to models and still may be
cheaper to order large quantities from.