Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:51:31 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: garrick lee <goner4sure@yahoo.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: March 22, 2001 1:14:36 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] Plot Holes

>*stomps richie*

>methinks richie has had too much paint fumes for the
>night. :P

No such thing.

--- Leslie_R <trojan@atoka.net> wrote:
> Richie Ramos -- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam!
> wrote:
>

> > you forget, Amuro had knowledge of the gundam..
>
> yeah, as in he read the manual AS He Was Piloting
> IT!

>hehehee...

>i have to side with uraki on this one. uraki's case
>is a lot less ridiculous than amuro's hijacking a
>gundam and defeating trained zaku pilots while reading
>the manual.

Well we could assume that the zaku pilots weren't that combat ready, from
the way they acted they seemed like rookies to me.

>everyone remembers the first time they got behind the
>wheels of a car. apply that to a war machine several
>times bigger. how do you lay waste to zakus piloted
>by trained soldiers on your first try as a civilian
>(who's never seen one before, much less piloted one)?

Besides, Amuro survived because of the armor, the 120mm Zaku Machine Guns
could barely scratch it.

>it'd be different if there were, say, sports mecha
>lying around for civilian use.

> and is actually a techie
> > boy...not like kou, whi really isn't up to snuff
> in the engineering part.
>
> ex-squeeze me? are we talking about the same Kou who
> could tell that the
> GP-02 was nuke-capable just by looking at it?

don't forget, kou was able to identify the designs on
the gp03. the binders and docking hook ups.

and yes, he was actually obbsessed with the gp01
engineering.

you could do better hacking on the macross pilots. :P

-garr

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.