Peter Carranza (uc0088sentinel@excite.com)
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 23:36:03 -0800 (PST)

Wow, it seems as if we are getting almost everything (within reason) that we
want from Bandai. (Gpo3!!) Anyone want to philosophise (sp?) on the state of
being a Gundam fan in 2001?
But I'd really like a new UC anime from Sunrise! Like Sentinel or Hathaway's
Flash or Crossbone. Or a OYW series that ties up and resolves all the
continuity probs.

I've checked out other recent mecha anime like Gasaraki (great!) and Ehrgeiz
and Gundress (not so great!). Has anyone seen any good recent mecha anime?

In anticipation of your insight into the future...

Pc