Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 22:50:57 -0800

> umm, do any of yous have anything to say about the Master Grade Gouf?
>i'm plannin on getting one, but i don't know if its good or bad, some one
>please tell me before i get it.

It rocks, and the kit is no mere MG Zaku II rehash either. The new design
allows for greater posability and interior frame details. Throw in a bonus
Harmon figure and you have a bargain kit at 2,800 yen (only 300 above the
cheapest MG kits). I only wish its thigns were more angular and less
rounded.

Expect to see a lot of new "MG" Zaku II models in the pages of Hobby Japan
and Dengeki Hobby built using the MG Gouf as the base kit.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0