Binoy D Fernandez (bdfernan@midway.uchicago.edu)
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 00:14:09 -0600

This weekend I was at a friend's house putting together a wing 01 1/144
model. Did they mess up on the molding at all because I couldn't get the
thrusters behind the knees to fit. I ended up trying it out with just the
two parts alone and for both legs the fittings didn't match up at
all. Because the model might have been sitting in his closet for the
longest time, possibly, the plastic ended up breaking in my hands, but did
that problem happen to any of you guys at all?

thanks,
  Binoy