Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:54:06 -0800 (PST)

weren't there like around 20 of them?
if you saw -Z-'s timeline, it also explains the Alex,
though i'm still a little skeptical myself. as for the
gundams...in a nutshell, isn't that what they are?
they are basically GM groundtypes with different heads
and some differences... wait till the MG GM ground
come out. it will share so many parts it's crazy!!!

http://gundam.aeug.org/