BlazeEagle (blazeeagle@charter.net)
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:22:41 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Ramos - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam!"
<gaijin@i-manila.com.ph>
> It may also be bragging rights to the other toy manufacturers: "see, we
can
> do it. see the the Psyco Gundam? nyahnyahnyahnyahnyah." That sort of
> thing, but on a toy company level.
>
> I wouldn't mind it though, if they can get the prices DOWN.

 Makes sense. Wonder how much the Orchis will cost? I doubt the GP03S MSiA
will be solde by itself. I'll buy it, even if I have save for it. I doubt it
will be totally solid though. It's gotta have hollow parts to keep the
weight and cost down. I hope it comes in snap together parts, as it would
take a huge box for a fully factory assembled Orchis. I am hoping for a US
release of it, so the cost will be better, but if not, I guess I will
somehow get enough to buy it.

Aaron aka BlazeEagle
"Believing a sign of Zeta"