Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:11:08 -0800

I posted the rumor to the GML a while back but didn't hear anything after
that. I read it on the AnimeOnDVD forums, but when Chris (of animeondvd.com)
reviewed the disc he didn't mention it in the extras so I dunno...

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Maier" <oom9@crosswinds.net> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 1:48 PM Subject: [gundam] Mobile Suit Gundam preview on Gundam Wing DVD??