Eugene S. Park (espark@uiuc.edu)
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:11:22 -0600

MG Gouf Custom, MG Kampfer, 3 Gundam Color sets.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Leung, Paul" <pleung@ubspainewebber.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 12:52 PM
Subject: RE: [gundam] Rainbow 10 Question

> What did you order to get these shipping prices?
>
> Paul Leung

Of Eugene S. Park
> Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 1:36 PM
> To: gundam@aeug.org
> Subject: [gundam] Rainbow 10 Question
>

> This is my first time ordering after finally getting fed up with HLJ's
seemingly non-existent stock on anything MG-related. The shipping quotes
from R10 are
> Sal: 3460 Yen
> Air: 4845 Yen
> EMS: 5400 Yen
>
> My question is, does SAL really take 2-6 weeks? I don't mind two weeks,
but six weeks is a bit long to wait, considering that I could get it in one
to two weeks with air. So I guess my question for those guys who have
ordered from R10 to the States is, is it worth it to pay for Air? Or should
I just stick to SAL? Suggestions appreciated.