WooJin (leew5@earthlink.net)
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:22:04 -0500

My experience with SAL was anywhere from 3-5 average. I've never seen anything come faster than 3 weeks, but then again, I'm in NY, not Cali :P If you don't want to wait, I'd suggest sticking with EMS or Air.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eugene S. Park
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 1:36 PM
  Subject: [gundam] Rainbow 10 Question

  This is my first time ordering after finally getting fed up with HLJ's seemingly non-existent stock on anything MG-related. The shipping quotes from R10 are
  Sal: 3460 Yen
  Air: 4845 Yen
  EMS: 5400 Yen

  My question is, does SAL really take 2-6 weeks? I don't mind two weeks, but six weeks is a bit long to wait, considering that I could get it in one to two weeks with air. So I guess my question for those guys who have ordered from R10 to the States is, is it worth it to pay for Air? Or should I just stick to SAL? Suggestions appreciated.