Leung, Paul (pleung@ubspainewebber.com)
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:52:16 -0500

What did you order to get these shipping prices?

Paul Leung

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On Behalf Of Eugene S. Park
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 1:36 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] Rainbow 10 Question

This is my first time ordering after finally getting fed up with HLJ's seemingly non-existent stock on anything MG-related. The shipping quotes from R10 are
Sal: 3460 Yen
Air: 4845 Yen
EMS: 5400 Yen

My question is, does SAL really take 2-6 weeks? I don't mind two weeks, but six weeks is a bit long to wait, considering that I could get it in one to two weeks with air. So I guess my question for those guys who have ordered from R10 to the States is, is it worth it to pay for Air? Or should I just stick to SAL? Suggestions appreciated.