Eugene S. Park (espark@uiuc.edu)
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:36:26 -0600

This is my first time ordering after finally getting fed up with HLJ's seemingly non-existent stock on anything MG-related. The shipping quotes from R10 are
Sal: 3460 Yen
Air: 4845 Yen
EMS: 5400 Yen

My question is, does SAL really take 2-6 weeks? I don't mind two weeks, but six weeks is a bit long to wait, considering that I could get it in one to two weeks with air. So I guess my question for those guys who have ordered from R10 to the States is, is it worth it to pay for Air? Or should I just stick to SAL? Suggestions appreciated.